Sunday, February 3, 2008

Steal This Picture




OK, so I decided not to watermark my pics because I have way too many things to deal with at the current moment. However, I would like to let my readers know that on Sunday March 2nd we will be having a benefit for my wife, Emily Hope, at the Blue Parrot in downtown Charleston. There are several local musicians down for the cause and several artists are donating works to be sold as well. Come out and join us and help us help my wife to get well. I will post the official time and the line up of musical acts as soon as I get my hands on the official flyer. Thanks to everyone who has supported us during this trying time. We appreciate the outpouring of Love from all of our friends. Posted here are a few pics from the Groundhog's Day Jam at the Empty Glass which went down last night. Tom and the guys put on a really good show and threw down on several originals and covers including "Small Axe", "Bananas and Blow", "Elm Tree", "Grow", "Folsom Prison Blues", and "Put It On", which is a beautiful prayer if there ever was one. Feel free to steal these pics and post them on your MySpace page. Your friends will think you are cool and so will I and my art gets promoted. It is a "win, win" situation.

No comments: