Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's ON!



Sunday March 2nd has been confirmed as THE date for a benefit music show and art auction to be held at the Blue Parrot in Charleston to help my wife with mounting medical expenses. We will post info here as it becomes available (I should have a copy of the show flyer soon!) so stay in tune and join us on March 2nd to help my wife get well again. For more info on her condition please visit the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America. Meanwhile, here is a preview of what I've done today. I still have a lot of pics to print, mat, and frame. Late, Jeff.

2 comments:

larryosaurus said...

I'm there!

And best wishes to your better half :)

Jeff said...

Hey Thanks Man, I'll post the start time as soon as I get my hands on a flyer. Thanks for the support and stay in tune...