Friday, February 1, 2008

Groundhog Reggae Jam at The Empty Glass




Tom Batchelor brings his reggae sound system to Charleston's Empty Glass this Saturday night for the Groundhog's Day Jam with nearly every member of Rasta Rafiki plus special guests. Come out for a good night of reggae and see your shadow, or don't see your shadow, but come on out to the Empty Glass this Saturday, February 2, 2008 and maybe Tom will play "Police and Thieves". I will post pics as soon as I get them watermarked. My Rasta Rafiki pics ended up all over MySpace on the pages of various peeps who took it upon themselves to rip them and add their own quotes. I was OK with this for about a split second until it dawned on me that none of the rippers credited me for my work. Therefore I still say NEVER TRUST A HIPPIE. But even Joe Strummer once called himself a hippie.

No comments: