Friday, August 24, 2012

Chronicles of a Curb Rat


Jeff's Skateboard Page is my corner of the world of skateboarding. I am an "unprofessional" skateboarder. That is to say that I am not sponsored now nor have I ever been. I don't get paid by any of the companies I write about or endorse here, I simply try to objectively present products and events that stoke me while hoping that you find them interesting.

Pictured above is my current ride of choice,I've really been enjoying this one lately. A SkatePaige 8.88" SIDE-G with Tracker 149mm Dart trucks and 60mm 88a Kryptonic Slammers wheels (about which one reviewer said "You can see what the Slammers look like as they got re-issued and are all over Ebay. For the uninformed, they're soft, squishy, 'fun' wheels that bounce away stones on impact and make your skateboard feel like a Rolls Royce.") I couldn't have said it better.

No comments: