Tuesday, September 27, 2011

More Milton Mile - Other People's Pixels

The starting line of the Milton Mile as photographed by L. Pauley.

I started removing my gloves as I neared the finish line. JayTee passed me by like the breeze. I was done.

Tom Sloan skated so fast that it prompted David Tolley to remark "I never saw the front side of Tom until he was passing me on the way back." Tom finished second overall.

Ben Jah Mon nearing the finish line.

The man who makes it happen, Marc of Marc's Board Shop, sponsor of the Milton Mile. Marc is the embodiment of STOKE when he is on board, always smiling. I remember someone asking me "Is that Marc?" When I confirmed that it was indeed Marc, live and direct, they remarked "He looks younger every time I see him." Rad.

Photo credit Marc's Board Shop.

No comments: