Thursday, January 6, 2011

Glory Bound Revisited

On August 7, 2010 Mike Vallely's Glory Bound Tour rolled through Ollie's Skatepark in Florence, KY. The following are the images of the incredible skateboarding that took place that day as seen through the lens of my wife Emily Hope's camera. Enjoy.
Mike taking a photo moment with the kids.

Master of Disaster Duane Peters rolls through as Mike tailblocks on the bank ramp.

Mike in the midst of a body varial caveman throwdown.

Mike ollie airwalk.

Mike V. classic no comply across the stair gap.

3 comments:

~~~~ said...

You just never know what you will get with developing film:) I love it, I can't believe I was able to capture such history! Thank you to the entire crew:) I love you Jeff!

Jeff said...

Thank you baby, I love you too! Awesome pics!

Untucky said...

WORD.