Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday Skate Pics

No Rerun today. This is more like ketchup. Or catching up.


I met up with Marc (pictured above riding his class Powell with Orange Crush wheels) at Coonskin on Wednesday. It was the only day of the week that it didn't rain. Instead I got burned by the Sun and Wind and hurt my knee while doing what I do. Rockin' Good Times.


Grom and I did some TechDeck fingerboarding on Thursday night. It was raining. Again.


Sunday came today and so did the Sunshine. Finally. Grom and I went to Coonskin and met up with about a half dozen friends both old and new and I took some pics with our busted camera. And my buddy Mr. Yuk destroyed some coping.


The Grom did his first ever rock to fakie and immediately slammed on his hip like he was Allen Losi. I think it (the rock to fakie, not the slam) took him by surprise, like he was amazed at what he had just done. I am so proud of my son that it makes me cry. No, Really. I don't joke about that.


I went to visit my wife at the hospital. I miss her being home with me. So instead of coming back here to lonelyville I went and skated my curb spot instead to burn off a little more stress. It worked pretty well. This was shot DIY on a 10 second timer. Thank You Emily, Grom, Russ and Jacob, Tom, and Marc and Melissa and anyone else who rode a skateboard today. You made my day a little brighter.

No comments: