Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Everything IRIE Member...

...about this contest is Positive! I hope we can repeat the experience this June for Go Skateboarding Day. My Wifey captured this image of me in the midst of a very Neil Blender inspired varial handplant on the kicker. Please note that my friend Banjo has his foot on the other side of the kicker to keep it from sliding away as my big frame worked it. This one got me 2nd place in the Best Trick Street Contest. Not too bad for an OLD guy.


4 comments:

larryosaurus said...

Awesome! Old guys rock! ;)

Wow! June 21st eh? Man I hope that's a Sunday...

Jeff said...

We can have go skateboarding day anyday, especially Sunday. Everyday is like Sunday... OK OK no Moz.

Carl Marvel said...

I might be in WV at that time... any interest in a program of old 16mm skate films the preceding night or even after a day of skating? If there's a decent venue, I'll bring the films across the country! I'd also bring a decent concrete skatepark if I could...

Jeff said...

Stephen, I let Marc in on this and am open to suggestions. Stay tuned.