Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Great Full.


Thanksgiving. The giving of thanks for that which we are grateful for. Gratitude is due to my wife for her patience with me because if I'm not skating then I am sitting in front of this lap top networking with skaters across the United States and furthur. Gratitude is due to my friends on 4 (or sometimes 8) urethane wheels and maple stuntwood. I met a lot of skaters this summer by frequenting the local skatepark and was able to capture some pretty decent images of skateboarding in West Virginia thanks to you guys. Gratitude is due to the vets of the scene. I've known some of you guys as long as I have been on board. Thank you for skating. This year take time to be grateful not great, full. Give thanks for what you have and don't worry about what you don't have. See you guys at the skatepark.

No comments: