Thursday, October 4, 2007

Same Ledge Different Day



Coonskin was empty when I arrived at half past ten. I skated until noon before making my way to The Morocco for Hummus and Tabbouleh and the best pita bread in Charleston. The pizza buffet and Middle Eastern eatery is a welcome sight on Charleston's East End. Back to the skating... The IPath shoes are well padded and grippy and built skate tough to say the least. The "boardfeel" factor is not the same as the Vans but padding is appreciated when I bring that grind off the ledge. Ankle support is provided by a burly burlap/hemp ankle strap and that combined with the padding of the shoe makes for a comfortable and well fitting skate shoe. Big ups to IPath.

4 comments:

Marc's Board Shop said...

The shoes look cool. I talked to Frog today, he says Focus will be open this weekend. Lowes dropped off a truck load of wood today

Jeff said...

I saw him unloading a million 2x4's. Finally a good sign.

Marc's Board Shop said...

I drove by today and he was closed

Jeff said...

Yeah, Sunday afternoon would be prime time to work on the park and it's empty...