Saturday, September 29, 2007

Curb Skating






Saturday would not be the same without a curb session. Today's slappie shots were taken by Grom as opposed to the usual DIY shots I post. I know I run the same pics all the time but this is what I do. I skate these spots and often times document the session via photography. It is a creative endeavor and is art for arts sake on different levels. There is the process of photography which in the end results in the production of art that others can view. Then there is the process of creating the art which in this case is the act of skateboarding. I don't know... It keeps my head in a positive space.

2 comments:

MShane said...

Hey man, long time no see!! Tracked you down through your post on my blog. Looks good, glad to see you still skating. I'm adding your blog to my blog roll, skate on!!

Jeff said...

Right On Shane!