Monday, July 30, 2007

Skate Shorts Updated and Another Old pic


I have updated the Skate Shorts video links to include some footage of Jason Adams. Jason is one of today's raddest pros and he is simply not afraid to throw down wallrides, handplants, and grind variations so gnar you will have to watch them again and again. A unique skater in what can be a not so unique market Jason Adams is awesome. The above pic is triple delight of skaters frozen in time. That is a young me in the foreground popping an ollie crail grab on flat ground while Slappe appears in the left side of the frame apparently about to do some no comply step hop shove it. I believe that may be our friend Joey in the rear right of the pic. Wow. I was riding a Powell Peralta Lance Mountain with Powell wheels and Slappe and I were both rocking those Airwalk high tops that everyone had a pair of back then.

No comments: