Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday's Slab Shot and Sunday's Slab Short

Sundays just aren't the same without some skateboarding. For those of you who are regular visitors, these are sights you've seen before and sights that I can guarantee you will see again. I'm a creature of habit for the most part, skating the same spots week after week. As for the rule of not re-posting content, well I threw that one out. The skateboard page is a chronicle of sorts, detailing my habitual visits to my local skate spots week after week. Slab ride captured DIY on a 10 second timer.

Moving pictures of today's visit to the slab banks. Today's board of choice is my 8.75" x 32" Eastbilt "Knox shape" with 169s and 60mm 80a Bones ATF wheels from Marc's Board Shop. Because when the going gets rough, the tough roll smooth.

No comments: